Reaching Across Cultures
Here's a preview of what's inside. Click on the links
or the pictures below:
- Added links to sister sites Mullins Imagination and Mullins International. Visit these sites for information regarding more up-to-date web design, website localization and developing international business strategy. 03/06/2013.
- Moved hosting company to Network Solutions. We apologize for any inconvenience reaching our sites. Please let us know of any broken links or missing images. Thank you for your cooperation. 5/16/09
- Added banner ads from iTunes, MacMall, and Shutterfly.
- Updated Résumé, 04/23/09
- Added link to Zande Basenjis to Basenji page and Links page. See Zande Basenjis for enormous collection of basenji pedigrees. Thank you Sally Wallis. 10/22/2008
- Updated Résumé, 01/01/2005
- Added Gallery of Photos from South Africa
- Updated Resumé, 06/10/03
- Modified Amazon links
- Modified website page styles, 01/01/03.
- Added second Basenji page just for FAQ's. Added 10/16/00.
- Two more tours just added. The Great Wall cybertour includes photos from Badaling and MuTianYu, two of the most popular sites to visit in China. Or explore the mysteries of Tibet on the Lhasa cybertour. Tours added 10/10/00.
- Take a cybertour in Shanxi Province of the intriguing Hanging Monastery. Built into the side of a cliff, it is over 1400 years old. Page added 10/8/00.
- On-line cybertour of Beijing. See pictures I took while I lived in Beijing. Visit some of the Chinese capital's most famous landmarks including the Forbidden City.
- Basenji puppy for sale! (www.abutu.com/basenjis_en.htm), pictures added 9/18/00.
- Résumé page (www.abutu.com/resume_en.htm) added 8/12/00.
- Chinese text page (www.abutu.com/china_zh.htm) added 8/10/00 to test Chinese characters and fonts.
- Link from abutu/china_en.htm to abutu/china_zh.htm added.
|Page last updated: 03/06/2013|
First published, July 20, 2000. Thank you for visiting.
Copyright © 2000-2009 C Mullins Jr. All rights reserved. No portion of this website may be copied without prior permission. Contact email@example.com.